torsdag 18. juni 2009

FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND

One night I had a dream. I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the LORD and across the sky flashed scenes from my life.For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand:one was mine and the other was the LORD`S.

When the last scene om my life appeared before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand and to my surprise, I noticed that many times along the path of my life there was only one set of footprints. I also noticed that it was the lowest and saddest times in my life.

I asked the LORD about it:”LORD you said that once I decided to follow you, you would walk with me all the way. But I notice that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of  footprints. I don`t understand why you left me when I needed you most.”

The LORD said:”My precioius child, I love you…I never left you during your times of trial and suffering. When you  see only one set of footprints, it was then that I was carrying you.

føtter

5 kommentarer:

Matja sa...

Nydelige ord og et vakkert bilde.Ønsker deg en riktig god helg:)

Beate sa...

Det er så flott en historie og fint bilde til! Det er en peon jeg har bilde av ja. Jeg syns de er så flotte!

strikkedilla sa...

Flott bilde. Du er så flink til å ta bilder.

Hannes hage sa...

Skjønne hagebilder du har tatt, riktig koselig å se. Og for et flott bilde du har tatt av føtter i vann. Helt skjønt. Du er en mester i å finne gode motiver, og fanger dem så godt med linsen din.

Nunne sa...

Ja, er det ikke sterkt!???
Tenk å ha en sånn Far... sånn himmelsk pappa!
Lykkelige og velsignede oss, vi har mye å takke for.
Godt at du minna oss om dette, atter en gang. God helg....

Klemmer fra ei som har savna deg... lenge sia e besøkt bloggen din :) fra Nunne....

Ser dere noe?

Ser dere noe?
Ha store tanker for det barnet du oppdrar. La ikke håpløsheten få overtaket på deg pga en feil som du ikke kan gjøre noe med. Du kan bare hindre at det gjentar seg ved å benytte visdom og disiplin. "T.D.JAKES"